Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Paranormalcy… What’s filling your soul?

Paranormalcy – The Game

Ok, I was only a couple chapters into Paranormalcy before I said to myself “This has to be made into a game!  I want a Mii Evie!  I want to Bag and Tag!”
By the end of the book I saw that there were even more options besides bagging and tagging!  Running from Fairies who were trying to fill your soul, or filling your own soul with other souls and then setting them free, the possibilities are mind boggling! 
Then, oh yes, the iPhone/iPod/iPad App… yes there must be one!  Someone out there needs to get busy, because we have a year to wait for the next Paranormalcy fix, so in the meantime I want to play!

I can’t be the only one who saw the massive gaming potential in this…
Please weigh in with your views on Paranormalcy gaming potential here on this blog…

Thank you!

No comments: