Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Win a Copy of Kiersten White’s Paranormalcy

In follow up to my recent review I am now armed with an additional copy of Paranormalcy in hand and ready to launch an epic contest of massive proportions….

Ok, maybe it will be a small contest with a few criteria for the handful of followers who cue in.  But it will be epic to at least one winner!

Here is what you have to do… Follow this blog… Live in the USA or Canada (Sorry rest of world!)… Tweet or re-tweet the announcement of this contest (make sure I see that tweet @geistwrite)… and finally the all important comment:
-In your comment on this blog please say why you want to win Paranormalcy, what it would mean to you and how it could change your life, and don’t forget to include your email address if you want me to be able to get that book to you.

The winner will be hand selected after the cutoff time of 12 noon on Thursday, September 30, 2010 and notified on or before October 1st via email, this blog, and twitter (if you give me your @).  Yes, I will spread your name to the far corners of cyber-world (or at least the little niches where I seem to have access.)

Thank you for your interest and participation!
I look forward to your winning, witty, and insightful comments!

1 comment:

Julie Geistfeld said...

It looks as if my nieces may be 'winning' a copy of Paranormalcy! No worry... they will be very happy about this!
But, you still have until the 30th to change that if you wish...