Sunday, May 1, 2011

Ode To May

Im wunderschönen Monat Mai

Im wunderschönen Monat Mai,
Als alle Knospen sprangen,
Da ist in meinem Herzen
Die Liebe aufgegangen.

Im wunderschönen Monat Mai,
Als alle Vögel sangen,
Da hab ich ihr gestanden
Mein Sehnen und Verlangen.

--by Heinrich Heine


Spring break found me traveling, which means that May has found me sick. Of course, that means my writing/editing has taken a bit of a break and unfortunately my blog writing has suffered too.
So, not to leave you empty handed, I'm posting a little Ode to May poem, in German just to liven things up a bit.
If you're looking for more entertainment you should stop by Nikki Brandyberry's blog (link in blog list). She's part of a blog hop that's got lots of reading giveaways going on.

As for me and my blog, we hope to recover and resume our normally scheduled blah, blah, yada, yada, soon.

Thanks for stopping by!!
May your reading and writing adventures never cease.

No comments: