Saturday, June 4, 2011

Writing and Editing and Blogging… Oh My!


My blogging has taken a back seat lately.  To all those who stop by to peruse my writer-ly commentary I do apologize for this.  I would love to tell you it was because of some wonderful writing or editing break through that has captivated my attention and launched me into a new chapter in my writer’s journey.  I can’t.
All I can say is, life.  Yes, life can be filled with distractions pulling me away from my writing and editing and yes, agggg, my social media as well.  I’m still here and plugging away.  Tonight I have some time.  Really!  Time!  I can write or edit with this time.  If I don’t write or edit at some point then it’s fairly hard to continue posting a blog dedicated to my writing ventures.

Tonight I shall keep my blog post short and direct a question to you.
Whether you read or write or edit or blog…
What priorities get in the way of your ‘work’? 
And…
What priorities are you willing to let fall behind for those precious stolen moments to ‘work’?

As always, thank you for stopping by!

No comments: