Thursday, November 15, 2012

Something New


Ok, I usually seem to do blog posts in a feast or famine sort of method.

At the moment I’m feeling a bit famine-ish, so instead of neglecting the blog I decided to try something new. A twice-a-month post.

I will plan to have a new post up on the 1st and 15th each month.

Lookie here, I even put a reminder in the calendar on my phone! See that. I’m serious now.

So, if you’re looking for my posts, they’ll be here, like clockwork every month. I’ll tweet them too, of course, just to get the word out.

 

Wow, not even a new year and I’ve got a resolution started.

I hope all this consistency works for my readers.

 

Thank you, and stay tuned…

1 comment:

Melissa Crytzer Fry said...

I've been quite a bit less regular with my postings as well... In fact, I'm seeing that across the board, aren't you? I wonder if we all started at the same time (2010) and are just feeling a bit burnt out? I think twice monthly is a great idea!

See you around, Julie.