Saturday, December 15, 2012

HER BLOOD, the series


I thought I better get out an update on my publishing progress.

As you may have seen I now have two books that I’ve published in the HER BLOOD series. In Her Blood and Through Her Blood are both available through Kindle and paperback. (See alongside this post for book covers, links, and scroll down for a back cover synopsis of each.)

I wanted to let you all know about some opportunities to get both books in the series for FREE, that’s right, FREE!

Today I’m offering a sneak-peak through Kindle. Book 2 is available for download as a free promotion. (For all those who loaded up book 1 on their Kindle last month, this is the perfect chance to continue the story where it left off..)

Now, if you don’t have book 1 yet, then you’ll want to listen to the next two announcements…

December 24-26 through the Merry Christmas Booklovers Promotion, Through Her blood will be free again exclusively through Kindle

Then…

January 1st, for one day only, through the New Year New Books promotion, books 1and 2 will be available through Kindle download for FREE! That’s right, one day only you can get them both and be ready to dive in to the series.

At the end of book 2 you’ll find a back-cover synopsis for book 3 which is planned for release in Summer 2013.

 

Help me really give this series a great launch and stop by to download IN HER BLOOD and THROUGH HER BLOOD to add to your holiday reads list. I’d sure love to hear from you and see what you think of the books and a posted review or two would be a great Christmas or New Year gift.

Now that I think of it, a review is just what every author would love to get for Christmas. So if you love a book… one of mine or anyone else’s… please consider leaving reviews for them today.

 

Thank you and HO HO HO, Merry Christmas to all.

No comments: