Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Blog Post Where I’m Supposed to Write a Blog Post and am Already a Day Late


I had a really great subject to write about too, but that was two weeks ago and I procrastinated getting it into document form, so now you get this sad little post.

The great thing is that although the past two weeks (going on three) have been crazy, unpredictable, and busy, I’m finally finding some time to write and revise and read.

Having just completed a sloppy and unsatisfactory revised ending to my Sci-Fi follow up REVOLUTION OF THE BORN, I now have time to do some Beta reading that I’ve been aching to get at. This writer is an amazing reader, but it’s the first time I get to read their writing myself, so I’m excited to do that. I had to put it off for over a week due to the before mentioned craziness, which I hate to do.

So now, I will leave you with this sad little blog post, hoping that you understand why. I’ve got a book to read! What could be more important than that?

2 comments:

JEFritz said...

Absolutely NOTHING. But I may be biased.

Don't fret too much over the revised ending. It'll be great. If not now, you'll make it so.

Julie Geistfeld said...

See, I knew someone would understand! :)