Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Fun Finds On Line - Volume 1


I’m going to be kicking-off some series of new posts, with a slightly less writer-ly bend. In this series, Fun Finds On-Line, I’m going to let you in on some of the cool little things I’ve found and purchased recently that deserve sharing. Since I do a lot of my window shopping and shopping on-line, I find things all the time that are cool and fun and I’d like to share. So why not get to it, right?

 

Today’s fun find is socks. Women’s tall, knee-high socks in fun colors. I have a bit of a sock obsession. I like fun, colorful socks that go well with my Doc’s and Converse. So here are the latest sets that I found on Amazon. They were a great deal and I am totally happy with the purchase. Not too tight, not shrinking or fading, and staying pulled up all day. Sure, they’re not super thick and will not last forever (I like them not too bulky anyway) but at the price I don’t mind replacing them when they wear out.

Highly recommend. So if you’re looking for socks, just click the links and you can have some fun socks that fit well and feel great. Happy feet, happy you!


Links to purchase (from Amazon.com):
Colorful Socks
Fun Socks

1 comment:

Melissa Crytzer Fry said...

I like these funky socks - except, being the desert dweller I am, I am always sock less and in flip-flops! ;-)